Insane Desires

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Insane Desires - Where madness turns to insanity.

Top posters

Insanity (35)
THE BEST PKER? I_vote_lcapTHE BEST PKER? I_voting_barTHE BEST PKER? I_vote_rcap 
Juggalo (11)
Dawn (10)
Nathan (10)
vesta girl (7)
hillman101 (5)
Phil5345 (3)
bold (3)
Kuja (3)
latneddy (2)

3 posters

THE BEST PKER?

Dawn
    Dawn
    Normal
    Normal

THE BEST PKER? Empty THE BEST PKER?

Post  Dawn Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:06 am

Who's the best pker in your opinion?

I'm gonna have to say, either Bucket, Dread or I Am Beast. afro
    Insanity
    Insanity
    Pure Insanity
    Pure Insanity

THE BEST PKER? Empty Re: THE BEST PKER?

Post  Insanity Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:20 pm

I think it's RedNeck4Life, he killed me. And none of the other guys killed me when I actually tried to.
    hillman101
    Normal
    Normal

Post  hillman101 Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:41 am

I never actually attacked insanity to be honest..wouldn't know if i could kill him or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:46 pm